Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Rehearsal and Dinner


 Here are some pictures of the rehearsal and then the dinner afterwards.  
There were even tears at the rehearsal!





 We decorated with some things from Africa.  I used chitenge cloth, wooden animals, and napkin ring holders from Zambia on each table.

  
 Me, my brother-in-law Mike, and my niece Michaela

 
 Me and my sister, Angie

 We also added pictures of the happy couple and little lanterns on each table.



 Me and my mom at the grooms cake table.  My mom was a tremendous help setting up for the rehearsal dinner. We only had one hour to get everything set up!  



 






 




 I guess I should have taken a picture of the food before it was almost gone.  We had rolls, broccoli and cheese casserole, carrot soufle, turkey and gravey, salisbury steak, and mashed potatoes.

 




 
 photo bombing my sister

 Zach cutting the grooms cake.

 

 We were supposed to have a bonfire afterwards but it was raining so we just got together in the room we had the dinner in.  We still had a fire in the fireplace so some even roasted marshmellows and made s'mores.  Caleb joined Zach and played some songs and we all sang.

 Different ones shared stories about Zach and Megan



 Hannah and her cousin Michaela

 Kevin and my mom

 Justin and his uncle Mike

 My beautiful sister

 Amy sharing



 We taught them a song from Zambia.

 It was all so much fun! 



No comments: