Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just a glipse of what we have been up to

 I have been able to go out with the caregivers to give out BGR buckets to those who are in need.  The caregivers in this community faithfully minister to those who are very sick.  I'm so thankful for BGR!  These buckets are making a difference in so many lives.

 Along with the BGR buckets we have been given some handmade blankets that we have also been giving out. 







 This little boy was playing soccer out in his yard.  He was fine with me taking his picture until I got close to kick the ball, then he cried.

 The caregivers sang a few songs before their meeting so I joined in with them before I had to leave.





 This was Hannah's class last Monday.  She still enjoys going out and teaching with me.








No comments: