Saturday, April 11, 2009

Side Trip

On our way to Lake Kariba we spotted this little river and decided that we would stop on the way back home. It was a beautiful place to stop and enjoy God's Creation. We ended up staying almost one hour. I'm not in any of the pics. because I was guarding the truck up on the bridge and taking pictures. I don't know what they thought I would do if someone actually came to steal anything out of the back of our truck though-maybe a little Taibo-haha.


Justin, Kevin, and Zach
We have a similar picture when Justin was almost 2 and Zach was almost 5. It was taken in a river in Gatlinburg Tenn. They sure have grown up.


Here Kevin is teaching Hannah how to skip rocks. I love this pic.!


Hannah- 8 years old.




Justin loves rocks. He wanted to bring a lot back with him but Kevin limited him to two.
Justin will turn 14 April 28th.




You can tell that Justin accidentally fell in the water. Believe me, that was no accident! He actually wore his bathing suit home from the hotel. He had a plan.


Zach-almost 17 years old in May.

No comments: