Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July

Our day started with the girls making some homemade bisquits. Yum!

Mike, my brother-in-law, took the kids to pick blackberries. I went up there just take some pics. and decided to help for only about 15 min. and of course I got the chiggers. How in the world Mike didn't get any, I'll never know.

Michaela picking some blackberries.



Here is Macey, Mike, Michaela, and Hannah returning with the yummy blackberries.



Macey was doing some school work while Gram made the cobbler.

We had a cookout with hamburgers hotdogs and all the fixins!

We actually went to see fireworks the first night we were there. We did not sleep much on the plane and got to the states around 9:15 am so we had stayed up all day and were now at the fireworks at 9:30pm. Hannah kept dozing off and was ready to go get in bed.
They were quite good, I just didn't get any good pics.



1 comment:

Tim and Lee Shaw said...

Yeah...I see that picture of Kevin just talking and not picking! I bet he ATE the blackberry cobbler, though!