Monday, August 10, 2009

Suzie's family pics.

After we left Oriental we headed towards Virgina. We spent the night at my grandmothers home which brought back a lot of memories. For those who don't know, she died a couple of weeks before we went to the states. The next day we traveled to Liberty University to check it out for Zach. We had a great visit and enjoyed seeing the campus. We stopped at Cold Stone Creamery on the way back to my parents and then spent the weekend with them. We are so thankful for the time that we had in America visiting with our families!


My mom and dad fixing pancakes and bacon for breakfast.


My mom with our kids.


Gram liked this pose the best.


Our family with my mom and dad.


My sister, Angie, was jealous so she had to have a shot like my mom too.


Me and Angie


My mom with her two girls.


Me and Kevin


Macey, Michaela, and Hannah-they sure had a fun time together.


My sisters family

No comments: