Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Settling In

This is our home for the next 8 months. This is the third time we have stayed in this home while on furlough. We are so thankful for this ministry that Highland Baptist Church has.

I didn't realize I had cut Justin's head off in this pic. but I thought I would still put it in here.


We have been back in the states for one week now. I think we are adjusting pretty well. Jet lag was not too bad either. We have been busy just doing lots of little things that have to be done when you first get here like getting a phone and having our drivers lisence renewed. We tried to get Zach his drivers lisence but he needed his actual SS card which I have lost. We have the number but that wasn't good enough. So, we have started that process and it should be here in 7-10 days. Not soon enough for Zach. (Praise-right after I wrote this I went and checked the mail and his SS card was in the mail after only two days. Yay!)
We moved into the mission house this past Friday. We are so glad to be in a place we can call home and out of suitcases. Everyone has been so kind and helpful. Hannah is a little bored since she hasn't started school yet and there aren't any kids her age near us. She has enjoyed shopping with me though. Of course, I have enjoyed that too. Justin is enjoying fast internet and tv. I don't think he is quite ready for school yet. Anyway, I thought I would share a few pics. with you of our first few days.

Hannah with her cousin Micheala enjoying a fudgesicle.

We had a special meal and cake to celebrate Zach's graduation at my parents house.
Michaela, Hannah, and Macey enjoying their cake.

Zach had several cards and gifts to open.

This is a big laundry bag with his initials on it.

My dad is enjoying all this little girl attention!

Zach is too! It did take a while for the girls to go to sleep. All 5 of the grandkids slept in one room.

playing the wii

Justin

My sister played hair dresser and fixed everyones hair.

No comments: