Sunday, June 5, 2011

Climbing

Justin loves to go climb mountains when we go out to bush camp during 40/40.  Him and Kevin usually take paint and put their names at the top when they reach it.  Here are some pictures of this last trip.


Psalm 139:3 LB “You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am.”           
Isaiah 55:12 LB “You will live in joy and peace. The mountains and hills will burst into song, and the trees of the field will clap their hands!”



Quote from Sir Winston Churchill: “Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts.”


II Samuel 22:2b-3 “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of thy salvation, and my stronghold, my high tower, my savior, the one who saves me from violence.”


No comments: