Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mfuwe Day 2

On the second day of our trip we drove through the park ourselves.  Then that evening we went on a game drive in a safari truck.  My next post will be on that evening. 
 




 We saw lots of crocodiles.

 warthogs

 and hippos

 We were so excited to see a male and female lion sitting under the bushes.  We didn't get a good picture of the female because of where she was sitting.





 We brought our own lunch.  So we just picked a spot by the river and ate.





 We loved seeing the elephants especially the baby one.



 We don't often see the giraffe sitting down.

 I guess this one had an itch...


baby elephant eating
 












 This baobab tree is huge!
It's one of my favorite trees in Africa.

 Can you see me and Hannah?


 A close up of Kevin and Hannah

Isn't that sweet?


Giraffe are my favorite animal!
 
It was a great day!

No comments: