Friday, July 14, 2017

Friends

When we first moved to Zambia there were several ladies who quickly became my friends. I had the joy of spending time this week at a conference with one of them! Cindy was a ministry partner, an encourager, a discipler, a swim and gym buddy, a great person to shop with, and all round great friend. She really taught me so much about being a friend, a missionary, a wife, and a mother! When I think back to conversations all those years ago, which usually included a lot of laughter and even some tears, I am reminded of a special time in my life where I know God blessed me with this special gift of friendship. Even when we don't get to see each other that often I know when we are together we will pick up where we left off. This week was a real treat for me!


 Me and Cindy-forever friends!

 Us with James and Cindy

No comments: