Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Gram's Birthday

It was wonderful to spend the day with my Mom on her birthday this year! 


 Here she is with some of the flowers she got and don't miss the necklace!

 On one of her presents she had this ribbon with a flower on it.  She decided to wear it all day!
My sister and her family were able to come too.


Gram with her granddaughters



 Gram with Michaela

 Gram with Macey

 Hannah with her Gram

 Mike and Gram

 My Mom and Dad



 
 Hannah and Michaela



 Papa with his Granddaughters


 My Dad is still so strong!  Not sure how is back was feeling the next day!




 cupcakes

 



Happy Birthday Mom!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful birthday to have my family here to help me celebrate. Thanks to all of you for making it such a special time. It's ok when we're not all together - life goes on with work, play, happy times, and quiet times. But when we're all together, it's such a sweet connection and wholeness that I imagine this must be what Heaven is like.
- Earline (Mama, Gram, and Mrs. E)