Thursday, August 2, 2012

Victoria Falls

We have had such a good time having our whole family together again!  Recently, we went to Victoria Falls and got to do lots of fun things!  It is only about a 6 hour drive from where we live and it is well worth the trip. 

 Zach's girlfriend Megan has been with us for the last month as well.  It was fun showing her the Falls and lots of animals.







 Me and my Sweetie!


Hannah and Zach with their feet in the Zambezi River.
 
Kids grow up way too fast these days!

 Mama baboon carrying her baby on her back.


 hyrax

 I know it seems like I have a lot of family pictures but we haven't had one for over a year so I'm just making up for lost time.  Ha!

 Justin, Zach, and Hannah



 For some reason I had never hiked down to the bottom of the falls.  It was so beautiful and looked like a jungle most of the way.  At the bottom was this fantastic view.  Zach climbed down even further out on the rocks.

 The next day Zach and Justin bungee jumped among other things from this bridge!  Pictures to follow in another post!








 We didn't get as wet as we did last month but still got some wet.  Well, me and Kevin didn't get as wet as last time!  The kids got pretty soaked!

 Me and my boys!

 The whole gang!
Justin, Zach, Megan, Kevin, Hannah, and Suzie

 I love this picture!!  What's even better is I didn't even ask for a kiss!  

 I sure am going to miss this boy!

One last family picture!

No comments: