Sunday, June 23, 2013

Prayer Request

Thursday afternoon I went out to visit a woman who is HIV positive and has not yet begun taking ARV's.  We took a BGR bucket to her and shared Christ.  We found out she is a Jehovah's Witness.  When I asked her if she had ever repented of her sins and received Christ she said she had not.  She wanted to do that but said she felt so bad and asked if we could come back another time.  The patient is in the background of the above picture.  You can see how she is sitting as she tried to hold her head up because of the pain she was in and just not feeling well.  I'll be going Monday afternoon again. Please pray this woman will feel well enough to talk again and that she will pray to receive Christ.  I'll post pictures later and update you after I have been.

No comments: