Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Day on the Lunsemfwa River

Today I went with my husband Kevin out on the Lunsemfwa River. It was a day I will always remember. I was amazed at God's creation that I saw that day. We saw crocodiles, monkeys, and many beautiful birds. If you want more information on this day you can look at our website.
suzie


This is Bupe a little girl that we have been providing formula for over this past year. Her mother and father have died and her Grandmother is raising her.

Notice the charm her Grandmother has placed around her neck. Please pray that her Grandmother will learn the truth from God's Word and trust in Him to take care of this child instead of relying on witchcraft.



See the Crocodile sunning himself on the river bank.


This is the Lunsemfwa River where Kevin goes out in a boat to reach these people for Christ.




1 comment:

BJ said...

I think your blog looks great. It is a lot easier to view pictures here than it is on your web page. You did a great job!