Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Answered Prayer

Last week, I wrote about some of the struggles that I have living overseas. Two of which were our power and water situation. Well, I guess some of you reading those must have prayed about those situations because both have improved, even if it is for a short time, I am thankful. Our power has only gone off a few times and then just for a couple of hours. Then the water people went and looked at one of the pipes leading to our house. They noticed that when people had burned the grass that it had burned that area and our pipe had some small holes in it so they repaired it Zambian style. They just wrapped some grocery bags around the pipe with some rubber strips. Now, our water sprinkler can swirl around about 3 feet. We are so excited because we can now water our grass even if it takes a few days to do the back yard. I don't know how long their repair job will last but for now we are happy. Thank you to all who prayed!

No comments: