Monday, June 1, 2009

A fun birthday week!



May 30th was my actual birthday but I had fun celebrating the whole week. It started with my friend Sky taking me and Hannah out for lunch at The Mint. We all three shared this delicious piece of cake. It was almost to pretty to eat. Sky also bought me some beautiful pink roses. Thanks again Sky! Then Hannah and I went to see The Hannah Montana Movie together.

Sat. we went to Protea lodge which is about 45 min. outside of Lusaka. We got a little cottage and spent the night. We were able to relax by the pool, go on a game drive, eat lots of good food, and just have fun. Sun. morning while we were having our QT out on the back porch a Tsessebe came walking by right in front of us. Then God thrilled us with another one following close behind. Below are some pics. from the weekend.

Hannah giving me a foot massage out by the pool. It was fanatastic!


me and justin


Justin and Hannah petting the bushbuck.


Isn't this a beautiful bushbuck?


This was our little house for the night.


Justin feeding a bushbuck.


On our game drive


There are several lions at Protea also but they are in a fenced in area.




This is a Tsessebe. There must be wax in the ear!


Kudu

3 comments:

Tim and Lee Shaw said...

Happy Birthday, Suzie...a little late! Enjoying your pictures and stories.

Helen said...

I am sorry that I am late too! Happy Birthday my friend!!

Angie said...

Suzie, that picture of you (with Justin) is beautiful!!! Sure would love to visit with you.