Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Behold!


"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev. 3:20

Since Hannah was in my womb we have been praying for her salvation. She has been asking questions for a couple of years but we never felt like she was quite ready. For about the last week she has been praying before bed that God would help her to understand His Word and that one day she would come to know Him as her personal Lord and Savior. Tonight she came to us and said that she was ready to become a Christian. We talked for a long time and she decided that she was ready to repent of her sins and accept the free gift of salvation that God gives to us.We are so thankful that God answered her prayer and ours.

Please pray that Hannah would daily grow in her relationship with God and one day become a beautiful Godly woman.

2 comments:

Tim and Lee Shaw said...

What a joy! Great news!

Randy, Kim, Kb & Luke said...

Awwww!!!! give her a HUGE hug for me!! i love u Hannah!!! Congrats girl!!
Love Kb.