Friday, September 11, 2009

Multiplication

Today I talked about multiplying disciples. It isn't just the pastors job to share the good news of Christ with people it is also the job of every believer. I tried to cast a vision for the women of what it would take to win their communities to Christ. Yeah, they can tell some people about Christ but if they would then train them how to share with others and then those would also share and train, it would go much faster. Pray for these women as they go out and tell others the stories they are learning. Pray that they will be true followers of Christ and disciple others.




Here are most of the women that were at the meeting today. I gave them the rest of the handbags I had. If you will remember there were some women in Arkansas that sent them for the women I teach. My friends were so excited to get this gift.


When I first got there they had prepared a meal so we ate first. They served Nshima and kapenta(small fish).


The things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, entrust these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Tim. 2:2

No comments: