Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mvula (rain)!


Sunday afternoon I stepped outside and noticed it was quite cloudy and the wind was picking up a bit. I went out to my husbands office to tell him I thought it might rain. Then almost as soon as I had said that we heard some drops on the tin roof. We came out to our back porch and watched the rain pour for about 15 min. It was so beautiful! This is our first rain we have seen since last March. Even though it was short, it cooled things down for a little while and cleared away a lot of dust. Please pray that the rainy season this year would be good so that all the farmers(which is almost every Zambian) would have good crops of maize. They depend on this one crop to feed and provide for them for the whole year. If the rain is too much or too little their crops can be ruined. Pray that the rain will be just right!

No comments: