Monday, June 5, 2017

Where we stay

Many of you may wonder where we stay while we are in the States. There are many churches across America which have homes that they specifically use to host missionaries in while they are on their furlough.  We have been blessed for the last 17 years to always stay in the same home with the same church.  This time the church sold the house we usually stay in so we are staying in the other one.  They really worked hard getting it ready for us to stay in.  It is a beautiful home within walking distance of the church.  We are so blessed by this Church family!  We feel loved!



 
 side view
Let me just say that I love this porch!  I love having my QT out there each morning.
As I sit on the porch I love to watch the horses across the street.  It's so peaceful!


No comments: