Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The rest of our trip

 We left Mongu and traveled about 2 hours on a pretty good road.  Then we came to the place we have to ride a pontoon across the Zambezi River.  Thankfully, it was not a hot day because we had to wait 2 1/2 hours before it was our turn to cross. As you can tell only a few cars can get on at a time.  



 We were the last ones to get on and we were hanging off a bit onto the ramp with our other tire.  Kevin wanted me to walk out there and take a picture but I decided I didn't really want to go for a swim if I were to fall in. Ha!

We made it to Sesheke and had a good visit with the Wint family. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of them.  I did take this picture of the place their church is building a place to worship.  Pray for this church to be a light in this area so that others may come to know Christ.

No comments: