Saturday, June 5, 2010

4th Grade Here She Comes


Yesterday, Hannah completed 3rd grade. We celebrated with a big Choc. chip cookie!
We are so proud of her. She has learned and grown so much this school year. Not only did she complete 170 school lessons, but she helps us with 40/40 twice a year, she taught her friends bible stories and she also teaches them some school work. It really bothers her that her best friend is in school and can't do all the things she can do. She works with her almost everyday to help her get caught up. Dorcas' sister, Deborah, has not yet started school and she is 7. Hannah has also started working with her some. This past week she had to do a short creative writing about what she wanted to be when she grew up. I'll type it for her below. I think that whatever she does when she grows up she will be great at it. Of course, I'm her mom though!!

When I Grow Up by Hannah Grace Rodgers
When I grow up I want to be a missionary and a mom. I want to be a missionary because I want to travel the world. But most of all because I want to tell people about Christ. And I want to be a mom because I want to have kids and a husband. The End

No comments: