Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where has the time gone....

May 20th, Zach celebrated his 16th birthday. This was his first birthday that we were not together as a family and it was very difficult for his mom and dad. Zach had a fun day though! He had a volleyball match that RVA won! Then that night his dorm parents had him and two of his friends over for pizza and ice cream. My mom sent some old pictures so I thought I would share a few with you too so you can see how my babies are all growing up. Time really does fly! Enjoy your children!
Zach's midterm break is this weekend and so since my birthday is on Friday and we missed his last week, and we really are missing him, we are flying him home for the short break. We can hardly wait to see him. Pray we will make the most of every moment together!


Zach between the age of 1-2 learning to shave from his Papa.



Zach is about 3 in this picture. Is he cute or what?


8 and loving the beach!


I believe Zach is about 11 or 12 in this picture.



This picture was taking this past week. Zach's volleyball team decided to all fix their hair like a mohawk.

No comments: