Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's been a long time....

It's been a long time since I had two little ones around. Lily(3) and Easton(almost 2) Helgren came and stayed the day with us while their daddy went out with Kevin to a TEE (Theological Education by Extension) class in the bush. It was so much fun and reminded me of when our boys were this little. Boys just love to be outdoors and are amazed at everything or just give them a car and they can play for hours. Then there are little girls... girls just love to play dress up. Lily changed clothes many times throughout the day. I think she liked being Belle the best. Here are a few pictures of our day.


Easton loved going in the rabbit cage. He tried to catch one but just couldn't, so Justin helped him out a little.


Lily in the Belle dress.


Easton played for a long time with Justin's hot wheel cars. He would take them out of the box and line them up just like my boys used to do.


In this picture Easton doesn't look too sure about our baby turtle but later he was playing with it, pushing it along like it was a little car. That is when I decided to get out our cars for him to play with. I told him the turtle had to take a nap.


Hannah and Justin enjoyed playing with Lily and Easton today. Here is one of Hannah with Lily.

1 comment:

Daniel and Sky said...

Hey Suzie,
Just looking at your pics! I know you had fun with Lily and Easton! We are enjoying America! Tell Hannah I'm doing lots of shopping for her! Daniel stayed at Walmart til 1pm last night - just because he could! We love ya'll and miss you! (I've got to get some new America pics on my blog!)