Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today at Silver Rest Baptist Church


Today at Silver Rest Baptist Church I told the story from Mark 1:14-20 about Jesus calling some of the disciples to follow Him. It was a smaller group than usual today but God had who He wanted there I'm sure. After our meeting I gave the women a gift from some ladies in the states. Our volunteer team that was just here brought these hand bags that some women in the states made. They wanted me to give it to some of the ladies I worked with. These women were very excited to have something to carry their bibles and hymn books in. I'll give the rest out to the women next week when I go back.

1 comment:

Tanya Heasley said...

Hello Suzie and Kevin I'm new to your blog and I would just like to say I've found it very interesting.

I love the photo of the ladies, they all look very happy and I'm sure you're doing a great job with them.

God bless you all.