Friday, August 15, 2008

A day of review

At both locations where I teach women on Thursday afternoons, it was a day of review. At Silver Rest we reviewed the story about Paul meeting Jesus. Then we finished hearing everyone's testimony. It is so exciting to me to hear how God has worked in people's lives to draw them towards Him.
Then at Chainda II, I had a lesson planned but the headman's wife was in the meeting and they wanted to discuss our last lesson with her and get her feelings on it. If you will remember, I had told the story of Daniel and we were discussing ways that we need to obey God rather than man. I thought this review would last just a short time and then we would move on to my lesson but this discussion lasted 1 1/2 hours. Oh well, it was a good discussion and we came away knowing more than we did last week both culturally and spiritually.

No comments: