Thursday, December 31, 2009

Final Ramblings of 2009

I can hardly believe that 2009 will be over in just a few more min. I think the older I get that the time goes by so much faster. It has been a great year for us with many new and exciting things going on in our family. We, of course, have had to deal with some hardships along the way too. God is always faithful though! I am so thankful for Him and His work in our lives. I can't even imagine what my life would be like without Him in it. We are looking forward to 2010! We still have one more 4040 coming up in April-May. We will go and visit some of our missionaries in Zambia. We are beginning our new job as ACSL in Zambia so that is exciting too. Then in July we will be going on our stateside assignment after Zach graduates from high school! Then he will start college!! Many exciting things are coming up this year and we are looking forward to seeing how God will work in our lives.
This week I will have gone to the airport 4 times. I hate going to the airport because it is usually to say good-bye to someone. I put the boys on a plane to Joburg. on Monday so that they could go to mk camp. Then Kevin left today to go work on his PHD and will be gone until Jan. 23rd. This, by the way is the longest that we have been seperated! The boys will come back from camp on Sat. only to leave again on Monday to go back to school. So it will just be me and Hannah for several weeks. Pray for us if you think about it.
Well, I can hear fireworks outside!! Happy New Year!!!

No comments: