Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday, Hannah!


Today was Hannah's 9th birthday. I can hardly believe that my youngest child is 9 years old. We are so blessed to have her as our daughter. She is truly growing into a beautiful young lady.


Hannah wanted to go to Adventure city for the day so after enjoying choc. chip waffles for breakfast we headed to Lusaka. We were the only ones there the whole time! That has never happened. It was like we had rented the whole water park.


Since no one was there I even went down the slides. I felt like a kid again! However, after walking up those steps about 25 times I definitely felt my age.


See, it just isn't me...after you go over that second hump it is a little scary!


Zach


Dorcas and Deborah with Hannah


Blowing out her 9 candle.


opening presents




Evie made this pillow for Hannah's birthday. It is hard to tell in this pic. but she embroidered Hannah's name and a rabbit in that middle square. This pic. was taken on Thanksgiving day. Evie and all of Hannah's other mk friends live too far away to come back after just a week or so. Hannah loves all of her friends so much!

No comments: