Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hannah Turns Eleven!

I can hardly believe that Hannah turned 11 this past week on the 8th!  These pictures are taken over 3 different days because she had 3 different celebrations!  These first pics. were taken Thanksgiving day when she had some girls from our mission come for a sleepover.  These friends of hers live in other parts of Zambia and only come to Lusaka a few times a year.  It is so nice when they all come in at the same time.  We had choc. cupcakes.  My friend Marci decorated them for me since I was cooking the food.  Thanks Marci!

They painted nails, watched a couple of movies, played, and ate!

The girls singing "Happy Birthday" to Hannah.
 Hadassah
Taylor

Emily

 These next few pictures were taken on her actual birthday.  We had plans to go to a water park but when we got there the power was out so the slides would not work so we decided to go the next day.  For dinner Hannah requested for us to have chicken strips, french fries, and peaches!  Then after dinner we had a choc. cherry cake!
Hannah was so excited about her presents.  She loves to give hugs!  Justin gave her a lava lamp aquarium thing.
 She was so surprised to get a cell phone from us.

a necklace, candy, and a wii dance game

The day after her birthday we actually got to go to adventure city and the power was working!  We were the only family for about 1 hour and then only one more family came so we basically had the whole place to ourselves!  It was a fun day!


 A peacock wandered over to where we were!  They are so beautiful!







 Here are a couple of pics. of presents her Gram sent her.




Psalm 139:13-17 LB “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous — and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable!”
We are so thankful for Hannah!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: