Wednesday, May 20, 2015

23 Years Ago


 23 years ago I left our little home and went to the hospital to have our first born son, Zach!  Never in a million years could I have imagined how much our life would change on that day!  We are so blessed to have been chosen by God to be Zach's parents!

 Kevin teaching him to skip rocks.


I love this picture of Zach bringing me a flower!


 


 
 His first hunt

 He married Megan on March 14th.


 
 Zach and Hannah

mother/son dance at the reception

 We are so proud of you, Zach!  May God continue to mold you into His image!

  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
  your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
  How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.

No comments: