Monday, January 12, 2009

Zach at RVA

Since I have been showing what has been going on with the rest of the family I thought I would include a little about Zach. Here are some pics. of him taken at RVA that he just sent me. I know I am his Mama, but isn't he cute?


Zach in his dorm room.


His roommate Kevin Keller.


One of his friends and old roommate, Caleb Bolthouse.


Zach's knee brace that he had to wear at the end of last term because he injured himself playing volleyball. He is fine now.


I can't remember if I ever wrote about Zach being dressed up as the Joker for Carnival. All the students at RVA dress up like someone. Last year Zach dressed up like Jack Sparrow and won first place for 10th grade. Then this year he also won first place for 11th grade as The Joker. It took him 2 hours to get all his makeup on. He also acted like The Joker while he was at the Carnival. He is quite an actor.

No comments: