Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kevin in the USA

Kevin arrived in the states Dec. 31st. His parents picked him up and they ate at the restaurant Kracker Barrel(I have to spell it like this so blogger will take it), which he loved. He was excited that they came and kept refilling his coffee and he didn't have to pay extra for the refills. They also had lots of splenda packets right on the table. They then traveled to my parents house about 1 1/2 hours away from the airport. Kevin said he is having a bit of culture shock being there but he is enjoying it. He is staying with my parents during the week nights. He will be going to visit his parents this weekend and the last weekend there. Pray for him as he takes his seminars. He said it is pretty tough work. Here are some pictures of his first few days there. Have I mentioned that I am very jealous that we are not there too???



Kevin cleans up real nice, doesn't he? For those on this side of the world you probably have never seen Kevin in a suit.



This is my niece Michaela with my second cousin Emma Grace who was born the day before Christmas. She just looks like a baby doll.


My two nieces, Micaela(rt) and Macey(lt). They are wearing the aprons I had made for them.


Macey really took to Kevin even though she was only 2 when we left.


This is my sister, Angie on the right and my Grandmother on the left. They had my Dads side of the family together for Christmas after Kevin got there so they could all see him.


Kevin and Macey


My mom made Coconut Cream Pie for desert-Kevin's favorite!

No comments: