Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Hope Zambia-Ministry of Billy Graham

Many people are fearful and some have lost all hope.  The difficult economy, corruption, loss of jobs, violence and natural disasters have broken their spirit.  All of us face death, and many have no hope.  But the Bible says, "No one whose hope is in you(God) will ever be put to shame." (Psalm 25:3)
The vision of My Hope Zambia is to make disciples of Jesus Christ throughout the nation, using TV, radio, and dvd's in 60,000 homes of believers, trained in 6000 churches, using the Matthew and Friends strategy.  This strategy comes from the Bible in Matthew 9:9-13, Mark 2:13-17, and Luke 5:27-32 where Jesus called Matthew to follow Him, and then Matthew invited his friends, family and neighbors to his home for  a meal to meet Jesus.
This Thursday, Friday, and Saturday My Hope Zambia will be broadcasting on TV and radio stations 30 min. programs which will feature African music, testimonies from other Zambians, and a brief message of hope by Billy Graham or Franklin Graham.  Zambian believers all across this country will use these programs to share messages of hope with guests they have invited to their homes or other locations.  I know they will be on two different TV stations these nights(Thurs.-Sat.) at 6:30pm and 7:30pm.  Please pray for this huge event that is taking place in Zambia.  This is such a great opportunity for many to hear the truth of God's Word and have an opportunity to pray to receive Christ.  Those who pray to receive Christ will receive follow up and they will be directed to a nearby church which teaches the Word.  Pray that many will hear these programs, that the Holy Spirit will convict their hearts, and that they will trust in God and decide to follow Him.  
I have been passing out a few brochures to help promote this and I gave one to our night guard.  He came back the next night and said, "I have done what the brochure says to do.  I thought of some people who do not know Jesus, I wrote their names down and I'm praying for them.  I invited them into my home to watch this program."  I am so excited!!  This is going on all over Zambia!  Please pray!

No comments: