Monday, June 11, 2012

How sweet Your Word is to my taste-sweeter than honey in my mouth. Psalm 119:103

 Last week me, Zach, and Hannah headed to Ng'ombe compound to teach.  Zach and Hannah taught the kids and I taught the ladies.  It was such a fun afternoon.

 Zach told the story of David and Goliath and acted it out.  The kids sang songs and drew a picture of the story.  Then Hannah and Zach did face painting on the kids.  They seemed to like that a lot.  Most of them wanted things like moustaches and glasses painted on them.

 These are the women that I am teaching on the theme of Stewardship of Life.  On this day I shared Creation to Christ with them.  No one responded on this day but I'm praying that they will some day.  All of these women go to different denominations.  There are some Catholics, Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah Witness, Pentacostal, Baptist, and Reformed Church of Zambia.  Please pray with me for these women to know Jesus in a very real way and want to follow Him.  

One of the kids wanted to paint Hannah's face.

 They went out and played a game.

 They prayed the Lords Prayer to close their time together. 

Here is one of the whole group!  These children are precious!  Please pray for them as Hannah and Zach continue to teach them this summer.  Pray that they would hide God's Word in their heart.  Also, that they would feel the love of Christ through us and would realize how loved and special they are to Jesus.

No comments: